My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Saturday, November 7

Urban Outfitters Saved My Life!



Unless you live in a black hole, at some point in your life, you've heard of Urban Outfitters.

When I first heard of this place (and visited it, at the Mall of America) I was confused. I had heard of Urban Behavior, Urban Planet, and now Urban Outfitters. I didn't spend too much time in the store, thinking all three stores were the same place and there wasn't much new to see.

I was dead wrong.

Since living in Vancouver, I've been to this place a couple of times, and I have to admit - IT'S FREAKING AMAZING.

Besides it having the most amazing collection of clothing and accessories (from multiple brands, some at incredible prices), this store has an incredible mix of collectibles, trendy gadgets, and a whole lotta other junk. I'm seriously addicted, and I'm trying to stay off of their website, which has an even greater selection of merchandise, as I am major brizzoke.

SO, if you've heard of Urban Outfitters and haven't been, or have not heard of Urban Outfitters and also have not been, I'm telling you now - GET TO THE NEAREST STORE!!

You'll love it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home