My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Friday, October 23

Cheryl Cole Album Favorites!



Okay, so I just have a few last words about Cheryl Cole's album. I was able to find the whole thing online, and listened to each track, and am mostly dissappointed. However, I did find a few tracks that I enjoyed, and you can check them out below.

Parachute is a mid-tempo track, a little repetitive, but catchy.



Heartbreaker, apparently her new single, is actually pretty good. You can find Will.I.Am on this track. Also a mid-tempo song.



And lastly, this song isn't actually on the album, as it was a demo for Cheryl Cole
(not actually sung by her) but it seriously should have been on there. It's sooooo good and it took me a good half hour to find this track to download off the internet! Listen to Puzzle below.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home