My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Friday, October 23

Cheryl Cole - Stand Up



As some of you may already know, Cheryl Cole - a member from the UK girl group Girls Aloud - has ventured out on her own and is attempting to create a successful solo career. So far, I'm not over the moon with what I've heard, however, I'm finding she's another one of those artists who consistently release songs that are growers (aka. songs that you hate at first and come to love).

Exhibit A for me was her first single, Fight for This Love. I thought it was a total bomb the first time I heard it, but after a few more listens, I became hooked!

Now has come time for Exhibit B. The song is called Stand Up, and I honestly HATED this song the first time I listened to it. But trust me, give it a chance, it's actually very catchy. Maybe listen to it a bit louder, when you're in a good mood, maybe heading out to the club or something. Enjoy!

[Unfortunately I couldn't find a YouTube video for this song, but go to THIS LINK to both listen to the song and download it!]

Oh! and one last thing - that Rihanna song is growing on me as well. I know, this is ridiculous!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home