My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Saturday, November 7

Lady Gaga - Dance in the Dark



NEW LADY GAGA!! Those three words always make my heart so happy. At this rate, we'll have all of Lady Gaga's new album by the end of next week!

A new song, Dance in the Dark, has leaked. In my opinion, it's good - but not GREAT. It might grow on me, but I'm not counting on it. It samples some old song that I can't quite put my finger on, and there's spoken word portions of the song that are reminiscent of Madonna's Vogue. All in all, it's definitely worth a listen. However, Bad Romance and Alejandro - both previous leaks from her upcoming album The Fame Monster - are FARRRR better than this track.

Check it out on Youtube HERE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

careless whisper by Wham!

November 23, 2009 at 3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home