My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Saturday, November 7

Aqua, Rihanna, and...Nick Carter?!?! Oh My!



Hey guys, I've just got a few new tracks for you to check out.

Aqua's song My Mamma Said was apparently on their greatest hits album that was released this year. It was an additional track, and they've just released a music video for it, and it's a great song. It's slower, and a little darker - much different from what we're used to with Aqua. Check it out HERE.

P.S. I also have some AMAZING news about Aqua. Aqua die hards everywhere out there can finally breathe a long awaited sigh of relief - they will be releasing an entirely new album next year!!! Thank freaking God! I've been waiting for this news FOREVER.

A Rihanna song has surfaced on the net, and it's apparently going to be her second single from her upcoming album. The song is called Hard, and I actually really like it. I'm definitely not feeling her current song, Russian Roulette, so I was very pleased to hear this new track.

And lastly, I posted this song last week or so, but it was only a minute and a half clip, as the whole song hadn't been leaked yet. Fortunately, though, the song has made its way to the internet, along with the music video! Check out Nick Carter & Jennifer Paige's Beautiful Lie - I love this song!


6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My god Sean, you have a wicked ear for top 40 tunes, keep it up!

November 7, 2009 at 7:55 PM

 
Blogger Sean said...

Aw thanks Steven! I LOVE top 40, and I spend maybe a little too much time scouring the internet for new music, haha. But it's all worth it if people are actually reading what I'm posting. Thanks for checking out my blog!

November 7, 2009 at 9:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

January 3, 2010 at 6:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

February 15, 2010 at 2:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7

February 18, 2010 at 10:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks !! very helpful post!

February 24, 2010 at 8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home