My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Sunday, November 15

Quickie Review - Lady Gaga's "The Fame Monster"!



Surprise, surprise. I love this album.

It's no secret that I love pretty much everything Lady Gaga creates, and this album is clearly no exception. Below is a track by track breakdown of each song from The Fame Monster and my thoughts - simple as they may be - as there is no disputing that this album is gold.

Bad Romance - Upbeat. Everybody's heard it. This song is MAJOR.
Alejandro - Upbeat. Definitely my favorite track on this album. "Hot like Mexico, Rejoice!"
Monster - Upbeat. Another catchy track from Miss Gagalicious.
Speechless - Ballad, Gaga style. I've only listened to it a couple of times, but it's pretty great. A bit different than what we're used to hearing from Lady Gaga.
Dance in the Dark - Upbeat. Hot. Samples a song I can't quite put my finger on. Love it.
Telephone - Upbeat. My second favorite song on this album. I predict we'll be hearing this in the clubs shortly. Features Beyonce.
So Happy I Could Die - Midtempo. Love it. "Eh hey, Eh hey, ye haw, ye haw."
Teeth - Midtempo. Only listened to it once, and didn't totally love it, but will probably grow on me.

All in all, GREAT ALBUM GAGA! Can't wait to see what the future has in store for you - this girl is single handedly reinventing pop. No doubt.

See you in concert girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home