My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Wednesday, October 14

I'm Back - With New Music!!



Hey ya'll. I'm back!

Finally after acquiring my very own internet connection (and not some stolen, shabby wireless connection) and spending about an hour browsing the net for all things new in the past two weeks in the music industry, I am excited to share with you my most exciting discoveries!

First up, Leighton Meester is back with another single, this time teaming up with Robin Thicke (to be honest, I'm totally familiar with the name, but haven't heard a single song of his, EVER). The song is called "Somebody to Love" (which I instantly assumed would be a cover of Jefferson Airplane's song - alas, it is not), and it's a breezy, mid tempo beauty of a tune.  Check it out below.




Next up, I'm totally hooked on Lady Gaga's recently leaked "Bad Romance". It's pure Gaga, with obvious production by Red One. I'm dying to find a HQ version of this song on the net, however, I'm sure it'll turn up in no time. This song is definitely a fun beat, so check it out below.

P.S. I'm DYING to go to the Kanye West/Lady Gaga show - especially since it's stopping in my neck of the woods, Vancouver - but unfortunately, I don't really have any friends out here yet (lol?), and I'm not exactly in to flying solo. Any one want to fly out and join me?!

P.P.S. I apologize, the Youtube video audio is TAGGED TO SHIT! :(




Lastly (I know, I'm sorry I've only got 3 for ya - I promise there'll be more to come!), we've got The Saturdays with "Ego". No, it is not a cover of Beyonce's track. This song comes from their new album, and it's definitely hot (a grower, yes, but give it a chance!). Check it out below.





One last thing...you better believe I'll be letting you all know how my travels to BC went and what's gone on these past couple weeks. I'll hopefully have a blog entry about all that stuff up tonight, otherwise, it'll be up tomorrow. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home