My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Tuesday, September 29

Bon Voyage!!





The time has come. The goodbyes are done. The U-Haul is packed. The moon shines it's light over Winnipeg one last time.

And I'm ready to go.

After 8 months of planning, my sister and I are finally heading to the West Coast. We'll be hittin' the highway at about four in the afternoon, and will be driving the prairies through the night. The tentative plan is to arrive in Calgary as the sun rises, make our way through the mountains during the day, and finally, arrive at our destination, the beautiful city of Vancouver, by six in the evening.

As soon as I've got internet out there (which hopefully won't take longer than a week), I'll let you all know how the insane 24 hour drive went, and how the city has treated us our first few days.

Until then, PRAY THAT I MAKE IT!!!

<3<3<3

-Sean

P.S. I'll leave you with Britney's new track, "3" - a song about threesomes and living in sin. Oh that Britney, such a virtuous gal'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home