My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Tuesday, September 1

Now To Slow Things Down...New Music From Jojo and The Saturdays

Jojo - Forever in My Life

Well, it seems Jojo's finally getting back on top of her musical career and possibly releasing an album in the near future. Here's a song that might possibly be from her upcoming album. It's a beautiful ballad, and her voice has definitely matured in the past few years. Check it out below.




The Saturdays - Forever is Over

I can't even begin to describe my love for The Saturdays. This British girl pop group is simply astounding, and I haven't disliked a single song from them yet! Check out Forever is Over below, a mid-tempo power ballad the girls have released as a first single from their upcoming album.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home