My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Saturday, July 18

PRAISE JESUS!!


And I don't mean the Jesus that she was boning a few months ago.

A new track by Madonna has leaked!!! Her new single, "Celebrate", which is to be released to radios August 3rd (two days before my birthday!!), has hit the internet in the form of a remix by Paul Oakenfold. The original version hasn't leaked yet, but let me tell you, this remix is HOT.

Her new album is said to be a club banger - so we can all breath a sigh of relief that it's not heading in the direction of her last trashtastic album, "Hard Candy".

I beg you, give it a listen below!! Tell me what you think - hot? Or not?


p.s. Unfortunately the remix is a Dub, so you don't get to hear too much of the vocals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home