My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Thursday, April 16

why do you tell me only things I want to hear


This song is a few years old, but man, is it a good one. It's always so great when something reminds you of a song you used to love but have forgotten about, or you find yourself searching through your music library and you come across a gem from summers past.

Well, this is one of those gems. Gabriel & Dresden's "Tracking Treasure Down" is so wonderful. I don't even know how to describe it. Usually, for me, songs being transferred onto my Ipod go into one of two playlists: Fast Mix or Slow Mix. What can I say, I'm a simple guy. Anyways, I don't think I'd be able to classify this song as either. It's just such a cool, mellow house track. So give it a listen below, I'm sure you will be pleased.

LISTEN TO GABRIEL & DRESDEN'S "TRACKING TREASURE DOWN" BELOW.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home