My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Thursday, April 2

all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to...


Alright guys, I'm packing my bag as I write this. I'm off to see Britney and the Pussycat Dolls in Minneapolis this weekend(!!) and before I go I'd just like to leave you with a few songs to enjoy over the weekend!

Another Ciara song - Kiss my Swag -has leaked on the net, and for once, it's actually pretty good! LISTEN TO KISS MY SWAG BELOW.








This song was apparently released by Nicole Scherzinger a while ago, but it's pretty damn good. LISTEN TO PUAKENIKENI BELOW.








This song is from BOA's current album. I Did it For Love has a good beat and an addictive chorus. LISTEN TO I DID IT FOR LOVE BELOW.








Have a great weekend, and when I get back I'll let you know alll about my trip down south and the BRITNEY CONCERT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home