My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Tuesday, March 31

wanna live wild and free, here's the recipe


Although Cassie has never garnered greater success than any other one hit wonder, I can't help but hope that one day she will be an international superstar. I love this girl, and I've loved every song she has ever made.

I do realize that her one attempt at performing on stage ended up with her blacking out and vowing never to do it again, but come on girl, get back on your feet!

Although I'm not aware whether or not this is a new single of hers, a new track titled "Let's Get Crazy" has surfaced on the net and I am LOVING IT. It's another great song to start the summer off and I sure hope this is a preview of what's to come on her new album, due out this year.

LISTEN BELOW.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home