My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Friday, March 27

jump in my painted windows


Alright, I've just got to say, EVERY song the Pussycat Dolls put out (with the exception of Bottle Pop, which I just could NOT ever like) are always perfect!

This may not be a single, but Painted Windows - a new song by the Pussycat Dolls - has been added to their re-release of their album Doll Domination.

Let me tell you something, this song is HOT! But why do they always have to re-release albums these days with better songs instead of having these songs on the album to begin with? Whatever, thank God I basically only download my music.

This is definitely a good song to start off the weekend.
(Check out Mossip Blog for a link to download this song!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home