My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Saturday, October 18

Pink - I Don't Believe You (new Song!)


So Pink's (apparently she spell's her name P!nk now, but I refuse to use the exclamation point -- totally unnecessary) new album "Funhouse" is about to be realeased, and I'm pretty excited about it. The whole album has already leaked onto the internet, but I specifically wanted to point out this song. "I Don't Believe You" is a beautiful ballad, definately a cry-yourself-to-sleep-after-your-boyfriend-slash-girlfriend-just-dumped-your-ass kind of song.

I love Pink, she's got such a beautiful voice and always has such radio-friendly albums loaded with several potential hits.

I give this song 4.5 shattered hearts out of 5.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home