My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Thursday, September 18

My Current Guilty Pleasure...



So I found these two lovely songs ACTUALLY sang by members of the Pussycat Dolls that AREN'T named Nicole.

The first is sang by the one with the long dark hair (that ISN'T Nicole), Jessica Sutta. It's called "If I Was a Man". You'll most likely hate it the first and possible second and third listens, but give it time, and you'll find yourself singing this during your History of Science lecture!

The second is by the ugly blonde one, Kimberly Wyatt. Titled "Don't Wanna Fall In Love", this song is pure 80's pop. I myself am not a fan of the 80's, but put a Pussycat Dolls twist on it and you've got me hooked.

Give them a listen!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home