My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Monday, October 6

Just a Bunch of Random Songs

Alright so I've gathered a few songs from my internet browsing this evening and I have a few MUST LISTENS.

First up, "Fancy Footwork" by Chromeo is awesome. Give it a listen.




Next we have a couple of songs by Cobra Starship. The first being the theme song from one of the best movies ever created titled "Snakes on A Plane (Bring it)" (I think you could guess the movie by the title of the song).



Also by Cobra Starship, "Damn You Look Good and I'm Drunk (Scandalous)". This song is rediculous ("you're the kind of girl I'd bring home to my mom if she were dead" -- haha).



Remember Craig David? Well he's got a new song titled "Insomnia". It's pretty catchy, sorta reminds me of Rihannas "Disturbia" with the essence of Chris Brown.



And last but DEFINATELY not least (Actually my favorite out of this group of songs) is a song by The Sounds titled "Painted by Numbers". I think I've heard it somewhere before, as it sounds familiar, but I love this song. Definately a chronic repeater on your Ipod for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home