My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Tuesday, October 28

Girls Aloud New Album Leaked: My Favorite Songs!


So I thought I'd throw my favorite songs from Girls Aloud's new album "Out of Control" on here, as I've been listening to them on my Ipod the last few days everywhere I go, so here it goes!!

"Untouchable"
Definately my favorite song on the album -- powerful, epic, and probably the strongest I've heard all of the girls vocals in one song.

"Turn to Stone"
Another beautiful ballad from the girls, my second favorite song.

"The Loving Kind"
Not the best song from the girls, but catchy, and a good follow up to "Call the Shots".


**Unfortunately I couldn't find links to these songs on YouTube, but I'll update this post as soon as I can find videos for them!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home