My life, served with a hefty side of pop culture.

Tuesday, February 26

MUSIC - Amy Winehouse


So as I slave away at work, steaming pitcher after pitcher of milk/soy, helping an endless line of customers, I can't help but hear the music that is constantly playing on repeat throughout the day.

As a result, I sometimes come across a song that is actually really good, especially considering that Starbucks plays such a range of new and old music.

So the other day, I had heard a song by Amy Winehouse that had played several times before, and I finally looked into what the song was called....

"Back to Black".



Go download it or youtube it! It's perfect. It has a 007 movie feel to it. And I love my double-oh-seven.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home